Binary broker: Online Trading Multiplatforms
This online broker has shown sustained growth since its inception (more than 20 years ago), at the end of 2019 exceeded 100,000 active customers with more than 250 million transactions. These numbers not only demonstrate that Binary.com is reliable, but also represent part of its mission as a company, to provide efficient and user satisfaction oriented services.
It currently offers several alternatives for trading, users can access 5 different platforms. From a WebTrader version (with a proprietary design) to the well-known MetaTrader 5, these are options that adapt to any level of experience and investment strategy.
- Year founded: 1999
- Online Trading Platforms: Binary WebTrader (proprietary design), MT5, Deriv.com, SmartTrader and 2 Apps: Tick Trade, MT5 App.
- Available Financial Assets: Over 100 financial assets for trading Binary Options in Binary WebTrader, while Forex (32 pairs), Stocks (12), Commodities (4) and CFDs are traded on MT5.
- Minimum Deposit: $5 ($5-$10 for e-wallet deposits, $10 for cards and bank transfers).
Binary.com Trading Platforms
Binary.com is regulated and allows access to online trading with the platform that best suits the experience, strategy and objectives of each trader. The options available are described below:
- Binary WebTrader: this is a broker-developed platform with advanced functions for Binary Options and a user-friendly graphic interface. Users can have up to 5 types of charts, more than 100 indicators and graphic tools for technical analysis (they can detect patterns and trends in the price of financial assets). In addition, it shows an estimate of the net profit and the percentage of return according to the strategy and the amount to be invested.
- MetaTrader 5 (MT5): MetaTrader is one of the best known platforms in the world of trading, MT5 is a version that allows trading in the most quoted financial markets. It can be downloaded to the personal computer (available for Windows and MAC), it also offers a mobile version to open positions and follow open trades from anywhere. In addition, it offers access to one of the largest online trading communities, MQL5 Community.
- Binary Bot: is a technological development that allows the design of bots for automated trading in Binary Options. The bots are compatible with the Binary WebTrader platform and are fully custom designed (according to the trading strategy established by the trader).
It also offers platforms with design and functions oriented to traders in the process of learning:
- Deriv.com: is a web version of the Binary Options platform, offering an interface that facilitates trading on the main markets (Forex, Indices and Commodities). It also has some basic tools and functions, and is an excellent platform for novice traders who need to learn in a friendly environment.
- SmartTrader: allows you to speculate on price variations in Forex assets, Commodities, Synthetic Indices and even Stock Indices. It offers functions with an intuitive design and easy operation. In addition, it provides 5 types of contracts, as well as information on total profit and percentage of return.
- Tick Trade Mobile Application: is a mobile application that complements the Binary.com trading experience, allowing you to trade Binary Options from any Android based mobile device. It also offers the basic functions of the web version.
Graphic analysis tools:
Binary.com offers the opportunity for technical and fundamental analysis with the TradingView and SmartCharts tools, which provide a variety of graphical functions to predict trends and patterns in the financial markets.
Financial instruments available on Binary.com
At Binary.com it is possible to trade the different underlying assets described below:
- Forex Binary.com: The platform offers 14 major currency pairs, 14 minor currency pairs and 4 Smart FX indexes for trading Binary Options (available on all platforms).
- Stock Indices: Binary.com users can access all major stock indices in the US, Asian and European markets for binary options trading.
- Synthetic Indices: 10 continuous indices and 2 daily reset indices.
- Commodities: allows trading binary options on the financial market for Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium and Oil.
- CFDs: Contracts for Difference can be traded through the MT5 platform (available to professionals and advanced traders), users can open buy and sell positions according to their analysis and strategies. In addition, the platform allows trading with leverage to increase the volume of the position.
- Binary Options Contract Types at Binary.com: The platform offers different binary options contract types, which users can choose according to their strategy and experience.
- Up/Down: the contract is executed through 2 operation options Up/Down (the user gains on accurate predictions of "up" or "down" of the current price) and Up/Down (predicts whether the price will be "up" or "down" to a set price at the end of the determined period).
- Touch/No-Touch: Traders can predict whether the price will "touch" or "not touch" a reference value in a set time range.
- In/Out: This is a forecast that is made if the market price (at the end of a set time) ends up inside or outside the "barrier prices".
Stays In/Out: In this contract a forecast is made on the price if it stays within the price barrier or touches one of the prices (lower/upper) within a set time frame.
Available for Synthetic Indices on Binary WebTrader: synthetic assets combine derivative instruments with assets, resulting in a variation of risks and returns.
- Asian: is a prediction of the closing price (above or below) the average price.
- Digits: the trader sets 3 types of forecasts on the last digit of the price, Equal/Different (is the coincidence or not with the predicted digit), Even/Odd (is predicted if the digit is even or odd in final interval), Over/Under (is speculated if the digit is above or below the reference price).
- Reset Call/Reset Put: The contract is executed with 2 types of orders: Reset Call (speculating whether the price ends at the current price or a security at a specific time. With the Reset Put you predict whether the price will end below the current price or a security in a specific time or reset time.
- High Ticks/Low Ticks: is a forecast about the highest or lowest tick among the next 5 ticks.
- Up Only/Down Only: the user gets returns if the immediate next ticks continuously increase (Up) or decrease (Down).
Binary.com: Account Types
Binary.com Demo Account:
All registered users can have a demo account with a virtual balance of $10,000 (the balance is rechargeable if it drops to $1,000 or less during practice). It allows them to access the WebTrader version (with features similar to a real account) for trading Binary Options, as well as all available platforms. It also offers the opportunity to gain experience with tools such as: TradingView, SmartCharts, economic calendar and international stock market schedules.
It also offers help content (basic information for learning how to trade on the platform), as well as an online chat (in English) for queries.
Binary.com real account
The real account sets a minimum deposit of $5 to initiate trading (with a minimum of $1 to open a position). The platform allows trading accounts (demo-real) at the user's convenience, it is an option that allows you to try out new strategies (without risking your capital) and practice with the graphic tools.
Binary MT5 account options:
- Synthetic Account: This is designed for trading CFDs on synthetic stock indices. It is a 24/7 trading option that allows users to have: maximum leverage of 1:1000 and fixed spreads.
- Financial Account: offers a wide variety of financial instruments (only Cryptocurrencies have commission on transactions), while Spreads and leverage is variable.
- STP Financial Account: works in a similar way to an ECN account (the trades are transmitted directly to the market, getting the best bid and offer prices, but with some variations). They also offer variable spreads and leverage of up to 1:1000.
What is registration on Binary.com like?
Registration with Binary.com Binary Options Broker is quick and free, just enter your email address and once validated, you can access your demo account (on the various platforms available). To open a real account you need to complete 2 steps:
1. Verify the account: new users will have to fill out a form with personal and contact information (including legible document images to validate identity and home address).
2. Make the minimum deposit, Binary.com accepts 4 types of currencies (USD, EUR, AUD and GBP) and 5 types of Cryptocurrencies (only one account per crypto is allowed).
Deposits and withdrawals at Binary.com
The Binary.com platform supports a wide range of payment options (they vary according to the methods available in each country), generally using the most common ones:
- Credit and Debit Cards: offer instantaneous transaction time. The maximum deposit accepted is 10 thousand dollars.
- International bank transfer: the transaction time may vary depending on the bank that issues the payment (up to 3 working days in some banks).
Binary.com Minimum Deposit
The minimum deposit is $5 (with e-wallets available), however, currency conversion fees and additional transaction fees may be generated by the payment method.
The withdrawal process is carried out in 1 working day (except weekends), the user must comply with the process for the withdrawal of funds and some conditions:
- The account must be verified.
- Carry out the withdrawal request procedure.
A well-established broker in Binary Options trading, Binary.com has included new alternatives (which suit any type of user, from beginners to the most experienced), 5 advanced technology platforms to provide the best experience. Here are the main advantages and disadvantages of Bynari.com:
Advantages of the Binary.com platform
- Outstanding track record in Binary Options trading and online trading.
- It offers versatility thanks to a multi-platform service.
- Has developed a proprietary WebTrader version with mobile application.
- Offers unlimited demo accounts with virtual reloadable balance.
- Accepts a low minimum deposit, which facilitates access for traders in training with limited financial resources.
- Offers an application centre and online trading tools, allows the possibility to buy or acquire for free a wide range of options (bots for automated trading, strategies, books, crypto wallets and more).
- It offers excellent return opportunities (up to 90%).
Some disadvantages of Binary.com
- Withdrawal transactions have a fee that changes according to the payment method selected.
- The educational section aimed at new traders can be basic, however, they offer a demo account on all available platforms where users can learn binary options.
In summary, the online broker Binary.com has a positive balance, offering an innovative service geared towards Binary Options through a secure and robust trading platform. It also provides various payment options (deposit and withdrawal), with an efficient process that meets expectations.